Your privacy is important to us and we take the responsibility of handling your personal information very seriously.
Why we collect your Personal Information and what do we use it for?
We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information to:
- process transactions online and deliver web and app based products and services
- promote our products and services, including through direct marketing, events and competitions, public relations and social media
- tailor or improve existing or develop new products and services to support your learning and to send you information about our products and services, improvements, offers and promotions, updates on your progress and to communicate changes to our services or terms and conditions
- perform research and statistical analysis, including for Member satisfaction and product and service improvement purposes. This may include matching information we collect against other information held by third parties. (We may also use and disclose de-identified data for these purposes); and
- answer queries, resolve complaints and responding to social media.
Who do we disclose your personal information to?
We may disclose your personal information to trusted third parties for the purposes set out above, including:
- financial institutions for payment processing
- trusted third party companies or service providers to assist us in providing our Services, including (but not limited to) marketing, market research and state , mail-house services, hosting and product development services andconsulting services. These third parties may have access to personal information that is needed to perform their specific function. They cannot use that information for other purposes.
We may also release your information when we believe it is necessary to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or to protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
Direct marketing and opting out
By providing us with your email address and telephone number, you consent to us contacting you for the purposes set out above. We may send this information in a variety of ways, including by mail, email, social media, SMS, MMS, telephone and through our App.
You can opt out of being contacted by emailing us at email@example.com or using the unsubscribe facility that we include in our electronic messages (eg email, SMS or MMS) to opt out of receiving those messages. You can opt out of receiving notifications via our App if you turn off Push Notifications in the settings.
How do we protect your information?
We use a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information and take all reasonable steps to keep secure all personal information recorded. Personal information is stored on secure servers if in digital format, or in locked areas if in hardcopy format. These storage repositories are protected in controlled facilities.
To improve your experience of our Website, we use 'Cookies' to monitor your use of our website. Cookies are an industry standard and most major web sites use them. Cookies are small text files that are transferred to your computer's hard drive through your web browser and enable our site to recognise your browser and remember certain information. You should be able to configure your computer so that it disables cookies or does not accept them however please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of our Website
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
Complaints or Questions